Acceptance of documents in the Chamber of Lawyers of the Samara Region from applicants for passing the qualification exam to obtain the status of a lawyer is carried out on the first Monday and Tuesday of each month.
An applicant for attorney status must submit the following documents:
1. Two copies of an identity document.
2. Two copies of information about work activities, together with a work book or instead of it, or another document confirming work experience in the legal profession.
3. Two copies of a document confirming the presence of a higher legal education, or an academic degree in a legal specialty.
4. Personal card of the T-2 form.
5. Autobiography (in free form).
6. 4 photos in size 3 * 4 on colored matte paper without corner and in digital version.
(MEN: dark jacket, light shirt, dark tie. WOMEN: business suit).
7. Certificate of the Federal State Institution "Main Information and Analytical Center of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia" on the absence (presence) of a criminal record (original and copy). The certificate is valid for 6 months.
Attention! A certificate sent to the applicant in the form of an electronic document signed with a strengthened qualified electronic signature of an authorized official of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia is not accepted into the applicant's personal account on the Unified Portal of State Services.
8. A certificate from a neuropsychiatric dispensary stating that you are not registered. The certificate is valid for 3 months.
9. A copy of the certificate of registration with the tax authority of an individual at the place of residence in the Russian Federation.
10. A copy of the insurance certificate of the state pension insurance.
11. For lawyers' assistants and trainees "Information on the state of the individual personal account of the insured person" (Form SZI-6). You can get it in the applicant's personal account on the Unified Portal of State Services.
12. For trainees of a lawyer, the report on the internship and the decision of the attestation commission of the School of the young lawyer.
You must have the originals of all documents with you, or notarized copies.
Contact person: Specialist for work with PASO members
Osipova Ekaterina Viktorovna, phone: (846) 378-01-86, 336-15-94