Chamber of Advocates of the Samara region (PASO)
- a non-profit, non-governmental organization of lawyers, based on compulsory membership of lawyers in the Register of Advocates of the Samara region. Chamber formed the founding conference of lawyers Samara Region 26 September 2002 the.
Chamber set up to:
- ensure the provision of qualified legal assistance, its accessibility to the public throughout the territory of the Samara region
- organization of legal assistance to Russian citizens free of charge
- to represent and protect the interests of lawyers in public authorities, local government, public associations and other organizations
- monitoring the training of persons admitted to practice la